Simulate a phishing attack on your organisation and train your employees to protect against cyber threats
WHAT IS SIMULATED PHISHING ATTACKS SERVICE?
We simulate a phishing attack on your organisation or on specific areas of your company and prepare your employees for cyber threats. There are various phishing scenarios to choose from, such as: clicking on links, opening attachments, accessing information via a data mask. We can customise the content of the scenarios for your company and the desired target group.
In addition to an anonymised report with click rates and information on disclosed data, you will receive specific recommendations for corrective actions.
As an additional option for simulated phishing attacks, you can choose to have informative online training courses and/or learning materials to be attached to the e-mails. These training courses open automatically after a user clicks on the alleged phishing e-mail. Your employees will be trained immediately.
WHAT ORGANISATION IS THE SIMULATED PHISHING ATTACKS SERVICE SUITABLE FOR?
Simulated phishing attacks offer a proven high value addition for all organisations where people work with digital systems. Almost 90% of current cyber attacks can be traced back to human error - this has been shown by various studies. Phishing emails are often used as a gateway for malware or blackmail attempts (ransomware). Without targeted training, it is easy for attackers to deceive the e-mail recipient (the employee), and prompt them to do activities that can threaten the security of the company. It is therefore extremely important to train employees regularly.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SIMULATED PHISHING ATTACK SERVICE?
With our service, you can determine the vulnerability of your organisation to various phishing attacks. Below are some benefits of the service:
- Regular training courses improve the resilience of employees against phishing attacks and minimise the risk of cyber attacks for the entire company.
- We design the phishing attacks individually and tailor them to your organisation. We can use a database with more than 1,000 different templates for phishing emails. These are updated monthly and are available in different languages.
- You will receive an anonymised evaluation including a report.
- You have the option of attaching online training courses and learning materials directly to the phishing simulation. These learning units can be processed by employees immediately after the simulation. This leads to a higher recall of the training materials.
HOW DO WE RUN THE SIMULATED PHISHING ATTACK SERVICE?
1. Firstly, our phishing experts will clarify the following points with you: Number of employees to be tested (email addresses)
- Define the test period
- Clarification of the server settings (whitelisting)
- Clarification of the design and content of the phishing email
- Clarification of the subsequent learning content (optional)
2. Secondly, we start a test to ensure that the e-mails reach your recipients. If this test is successful, we start the simulation at the desired time.
3. Thirdly, we produce an anonymised report with the click rates and information on the disclosed data. You will also receive specific recommendations for corrective actions from us.
WHAT NORMS AND STANDARDS IS THE SIMULATED PHISHING ATTACKS SERVICE BASED ON?
Our service mainly relates to the international standard ISO 27001. This covers the entire cycle of information security and requires, among other things, that your employees are involved in cyber security measures. With our training, you can meet this requirement and help your company to protect itself from one of the greatest cyber threats.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM US AFTER A SIMULATED PHISHING ATTACK?
After completing the service, you will receive from us:
- A report for your management (management summary)
- A result report with a comprehensive evaluation of the simulation and the training
- Concrete recommendations for action
Contact us for the simulated phishing attacks service now.