Ensure curtain wall and skylight products meet design requirements
A curtain wall is a building facade in which the outer walls are non-structural. Typically designed with extruded aluminium members and infilled with glass, they are widely used for its aesthetically architectural appeal and they allow natural light into the building. As a protection against weathering, there is a need to consider its design requirements such as: thermal expansion and contraction; building sway and movement; water diversion; and thermal efficiency for costeffective heating, cooling and lighting in the building.
These tests are conducted to ensure the systems tested are in compliance with international standards and methods like SIROWET, AS/NZS Australia and New Zealand Standard, AAMA American Standard, ASTM American Standard, British Standard, JIS Japanese Standard, SS Singapore Standard or any other standards or methods required by the Authority.
- Acoustic Performance test and Doors, and Skylights
- Dynamic Water Penetration test
- Glass Walls, Cladding system, Windows
- Perform Air Infiltration test
- Performance testing for Curtain Wall,
- Seismic test
- Static & Cyclic Water Penetration test
- Structural Performance test
- Thermal Cyclic