You will support the Quality Manager in managing the day-to-day quality assurance matters for Product Services division.
- Provide overall quality management support including but not limiting to occupational health and safety
- Upkeep and maintain ISO 17025 accreditation for laboratories
- Lead and implement quality management initiatives and processes to align with the business needs
- Develop operational metrics for quality improvement and provide structured feedback on quality performance to management
- Liaise with other departments in relation to quality management activities and drive continuous improvement initiatives and best practices
- Conduct training for new quality management representatives of the various business units
- You will also act as the Member of Quality Management Representative in TÜV SÜD Vietnam office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Quality Management
- 4 years’ hands-on experience in quality management systems for ISO 9001, ISO 17025, OHSAS 18001
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving & communication skills
- Fluent in English