You will provide support to the Manager in technical advisory to customers and conduct tests on Electrical and Electronics related products.
- Conduct test and inspections on electrical and/or electronic products in accordance to international standards
- Review test standards and specifications and prepare test reports
- Coordinate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure smooth execution of testing jobs and enquiries
- Maintain and upkeep the acoustic laboratories and facilities
- Conduct training or seminars on related product safety standards Work closely with TÜV SÜD global experts to stay updated on technical competencies and knowledge.
- Correspond effectively with certification bodies such as UL, CSA and VDE with respect to electric design approaches for Safety
- You will also act as the Member of Electronic Management Representative in TÜV SÜD Vietnam office
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Engineering or its equivalent with minimum 3 years of testing or inspection experience
- Working knowledge of Electric/ Electronics control systems
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Results and service-oriented individual with strong initiative and good communication skills
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently in challenging projects and timelines