Water scarcity is one of the largest global risk and set to increase further over the next decade. The pressures on organisations to implement a sustainable water management plan is paramount to reduce water demand from non-domestic sector and encourage water conservation.
About ISO 46001:2019
ISO 46001 is an internationally adopted standard for water resource management. The Water Efficiency Management Systems standard specifies requirements and contains guidance for its use regarding organisational water use. It includes monitoring, measurement, documentation, reporting, design and procurement practices for equipment, systems, processes and personnel training that contribute to water efficiency management. It is applicable to organisations of all types and sizes that use water and is focused on end-use consumers.
Importance of ISO 46001:2019
Effective implementation of a water efficiency management plan not only result in substantial savings in water, as well as energy, therefore reducing the environmental impact of both water discharge and the need to pump water over long distances.The adoption and proper implementation of a water efficiency management system is intended to result in improved water efficiency, and it will also support your organisation in complying to local legislative requirements such as the water supply regulation law.
Knowledge Sharing through Complimentary Webinar
To help you understand the requirements for ISO 46001:2019 standard, TÜV SÜD’s experts will cover all the key aspects of ISO 46001:2019 over a complimentary webinar.
Date: 20th November 2019
Time: 1.30pm ICT
Duration: 1 Hour
Speaker: TÜV SÜD’s Experts
Points to be Covered in the Webinar
- Overview of ISO 46001 Water Efficiency Management System
- Water Efficient Opportunities
- PUB Schemes, Programs & Policies
- TÜV SÜD Certification Process
Click here, for more information on ISO 46001:2019.
Who should attend this webinar
- Maintenance team
- Corporate Social Responsibility department
- Environmental control department
- Office of Environmental Sustainability
In any of the following industries / sectors:
- Building Materials
- Chemical manufacturing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Facilities & Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology and Services related field
Business Benefits of ISO 46001:2019
- Improved water efficiency – through implementing a process for regular review of possible improvements and adoption of opportunities to better manage water usage.
- Savings from operation cost reduction – by reducing water consumption through sustainable and efficient design, use of water conservation devices and proper monitoring.
- Greater level of accountability – in water use with technology to monitor the water leakage.
- Achieve world-class standards – through our certification, which enables you to benchmark, measure and report water efficiency improvements.
- Gain a competitive edge – by promoting water management best practices and reinforcing good water management behaviors.
- Improve transparency – with detailed analyses on water consumption patterns in your organisation to clearly communicate water management efforts.
We strongly recommend that you undertake ISO 46001:2019 certification. Having a Water Efficiency Management System standard in place, it will communicate the fact to all the stakeholders that responsible water consumption and conservation is a priority for your organisation. Many investors prefer to invest in organisations with an established framework.
To know more about TÜV SÜD’s ISO 46001:2019 Certification, please call us on +84 28 6267 8507 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org