COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR ON 2ND DEC
Gain insights on the Industry 4.0 (I4.0) Transformation Standard & the steps you can take to implement I4.0 for your organisation
- Learn about the partnership with the World Economic Forum (WEF), on the global adoption of the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) as the international standard
- Understand how to start, scale and sustain your I4.0 Transformation journey
- Draw insights from real-world case studies on I4.0 implementation
To accelerate I4.0 Transformation of the manufacturing sector, the World Economic Forum (WEF) and the Economic Development Board of Singapore (EDB) together with TÜV SÜD and partners have jointly embarked on a project to proliferate the global adoption of the SIRI as the internationally recognised framework.
Join our webinar to understand the partnership details, SIRI framework and how you can start, scale and sustain your I4.0 transformation journey.
Date: 2nd December 2020, Wednesday
Time: 1.30pm ICT
Duration: 1 Hour
Speaker: TÜV SÜD’s Industry 4.0 Expert – Mr. Jackie Tan, Vice President, Digital Service
POINTS TO BE COVERED IN THE WEBINAR
- Partnership for Industry 4.0 Transformation Standard with WEF
- The Introduction of Industry 4.0 Enablement Programme – Leveraging on SIRI
- Insights and Case Study on Implementing Industry 4.0
- How to Start Your Industry 4.0 Transformation Journey
- Q & A session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR
This I4.0 webinar is especially useful for professionals in the following functions, but not limited to:
- MNCs and SMEs with commitment to digital transformation
- CxO Levels
- Digital Transformation Programme/ Project Manager
- General Manager/ Plant Manager/ Factory Manager
- Key industries: Electronics, Medical Technology, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, F&B, Machinery & Equipment
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr. Jackie Tan
Vice President, Digital Service
Jackie is an executive with MEng in Mechanical Engineering and 9+ years of work experience in advanced manufacturing and consultancy, focusing on the formulation & implementation of future proof strategy for manufacturing transformation.
As Vice President, Jackie is leading the global I4.0 business unit with the focus on business growth, strategy development and technical consultancy portfolios. He is also acting as an advisor to the lead government agency in formulating and implementing strategy for Advanced Manufacturing transformation. One of his recent projects is the development and realisation of the SIRI to catalyse transformation towards I4.0.
Click here to learn more about I4.0 Enablement Programme.