DELIVER FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY WITH ISO 41001
In a highly competitive marketplace, facility managers are continually under pressure to deliver services which improve both the built environment and the productivity of business operations. Likewise, the requirement to extend the life of business assets often clashes with the mandate to minimise maintenance expenses, especially for high value capital equipment. Organisations also require the very highest standards, demanding that facility managers deliver effective services that meet statutory and regulatory compliances.
ISO 41001: 2018 acknowledges the rapid growth and increased complexity of the facilities management market. Drawing on international best practice, ISO 41001 was created to help facility management teams optimise efficiency across a range of areas such as procurement, operations and maintenance.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand the requirements and benefits of the ISO 41001:2018 standard. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- What is and why ISO 41001 Standard?
- ISO 41001 Benefits & Values
- ISO 41001 Key Concepts
- ISO 41001:2018 Certification Process
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF ISO 41001 FACILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Enhance workforce productivity, safety and well-being – by delivering a high-quality working environment.
- Grow profitability – by allowing the organisation to focus efforts on core revenue-generating business functions.
- Deliver significant cost benefits – by improving efficiency within your organisation and extending the lifespan of assets.
- Improve your marketability – certification to ISO 41001 proves effective facility management systems are in place to deliver service consistency.
Learn more about the service here.