CREATING A MORE ROBUST PROCESS DESIGN AND SAFER WORKPLACE
An event of a failure in process systems of technical plants and all types of operational processes can potentially pose danger to people, cause costly damage to property and have an adverse environmental impact. Therefore, owners and operators of industrial plants need a systematic approach to identify possible hazards.
Faced with the increasing safety demands of governments and public bodies as well as pressure from competitors; owners and operators require an effective solution to determine hazards, increase plant safety and availability, and reduce maintenance costs. Conducting a comprehensive HAZOP study, can help organisations to mitigate risk by improving safety and ensuring compliance to relevant laws, codes and standards.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand the hazard identification and risk assessment through HAZOP study. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- Introduction to HAZOP
- Structure of HAZOP
- Evaluation of risks and safety measures
- Case study
- Advantages and limits of HAZOP
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF HAZOP
- Improve operational safety and availability – by reducing hazard potential and increasing the effectiveness of the plant operation with our state-of-the-art safety concepts for implementation and assuring legal compliance.
- Minimise cost – with targeted differentiation between necessary and useful safety measures in the early design phase, creating a predictable cost base with higher accuracy, ensuring better utilisation of resources and avoiding unnecessary investment costs.
- Benefit from one-stop solutions – with TÜV SÜD’s multidisciplinary expertise in a variety of systematic analysis methods to ensure all technical and organisational aspects of your business are covered and procedures are carried out correctly.
Learn more about the service here.