ENSURE FOOD SAFETY
ISO 22000:2018, is the second revision of Food Safety Management System (FSMS) after ISO 22000:2005. It is applicable to all organisations in the food and feed industries, regardless of size or sector.
Following the same High-Level Structure (HLS) as other ISO management system standards, such as ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, it is designed in a way such that it can be integrated into an organisation’s existing management processes but can also be used alone.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand the key changes and transition requirements for ISO 22000:2018 standard. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- To know in brief about HLS - High Level Structure
- To understand the difference between ISO 22000:2018 and ISO 22000:2005 standards
- To understand the new terms and terminologies as per ISO 22000:2018
- Focus on process approach and PDCA
- Identification of internal & external issues, interested parties and risk assessment
- How the implementation of ISO 22000:2018 can be integrated with other standards viz. ISO 9001:2005, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 etc
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF ISO 22000:2018
- Minimise risk – by identifying the food business risks associated in entire food chain from farm to fork or area of operations.
- Increase competitiveness – prove production methods comply with an internationally recognised food safety management scheme.
- Faster access to market – through ensuring the food products & services provided would meet the necessary statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Gain customer confidence – by demonstrating food safety conformity to relevant interested parties.
Learn more about the service here.